Upon your purchase, Island Rose will deliver your roses free of charge to yourself or your recipient. Service fulfillment will be carried out by a first class door to door courier service. To qualify for a purchase, the customer must agree to the following Terms And Conditions:
Terms And Conditions of Delivery
- The purchaser must agree that the delivery details and address that he/she provided as point of delivery and billing is truthful and correct.
- Credit card fraud will be reported to the proper authorities and dealt with accordingly.
- Island Rose has the option to contact the customer to correct any mistakes in the shipping details inputted by the client but is under no lawful obligation to do so.
- In the case that the address specified by the client is incorrect, island rose has the right to charge the customer the full amount of the purchase.
- If a delivery is late, island rose will have the option to give promotional discounts or credit rebates but is under no lawful obligation to do so.
- If the product is not delivered, islandrose.net will replace the ordered product with one of the same value.
- Island Rose offers next day delivery to the areas specified in the Delivery Days Menu. Upon ordering and placing a desired delivery date, the sender will receive an e-mail confirmation that the order has been processed. If for any reason, we cannot meet the desired delivery date, we will inform the client through this e-mail. Before ordering, we advise all clients to please refer to the Delivery Days Menu to find a suitable date of delivery for his or her recipient.
- Island Rose reserves the right to alter or modify order specifications to conform it's corporate policies.
(if the area of delivery is outside the covered areas please feel free to contact us to arrange for possible special delivery)